Thursday, May 24, 2007

We're Living Together

Brady and I have moved in with Dan and his three sons. We've been here about two weeks now and the rest of the heavy furniture was moved yesterday. Am so happy. Brady is so happy. Dan's son's, who are 15, 13 and 11 love and are great with Braydon. He loves them too. Idolizes the oldest, has tons of fun with the younger two.

Which means, I am now the only girl in a house of boys. I'm also the step mom to these 3. I love the boys with all my heart. They treat me well and like me too. We're all getting along extremely well. Of course, it's only the beginning and am sure we'll have a couple of run ins. So far, so good, though. They're all into hockey, love fishing and camping. Brady has gotton into it too along with them. It can be loud, have to get used to all the milk that we go through a day, am constantly busy and constantly cleaning, but I'm in heaven. Hardly have any time for the computer or myself. Now, I know what it's like having a large family, which I've always wanted. If I go to hide in mine and Dan's room to take a breather, one will be sure to soon follow to see what I'm doing and then the rest will come in too. My son has brothers now, has a Dad again. He sees how happy his mommy is and how good Dan treats her.

Dan and I are totally in love. We've fit into living together easily and are not just having fun, but are creating a warm and happy environment to raise our family. We live half a block from the hospital so we can walk to work. The house is great, the yard is beautiful. Tucker and Dan's dog get along great and Max the cat is in his glory. Tucker has really taken to our 11 year old.

I finally have the large family I've always wanted, finally have the man of my dreams, Brady finally has siblings and a great role model for a father in Dan. I couldn't be more happy.

Here is a pic of Dan and I taken a couple of weeks ago and one of just him, laughing.

No comments: